Bu web sitesi, size mümkün olan en iyi kullanıcı deneyimini sunabilmek için çerezleri kullanır. Çerez bilgileri tarayıcınızda saklanır ve web sitemize döndüğünüzde sizi tanımak ve ekibimizin web sitesinin hangi bölümlerini en ilginç ve yararlı bulduğunuzu anlamasına yardımcı olmak gibi işlevleri yerine getirir.
SOOTHE HOTEL LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA POLICY
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (Turkish-“KVKK”), our personal data, as Data Responsible, will be processed by using, recording, storing, updating, transfering and / or classified within the framework described below, depending on business purposes. In this context, in accordance with the Laws and Regulations that are regulated by our Company in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals and protect personal data, our Company takes all technical and administrative measures to prevent illegal processing of your personal data, or illegal access,
The target audience of this text is all natural persons whose personal data are processed by our Company, except for the employees of our Company or employee candidates who have applied for a job.
Personal data processed as data supervisors are given below, but not limited to the ones mentioned here;
Name, surname, ID number, address, phone number, e-mail address, signature, physical location / security image recording, call center / service quality voice recording, bank account number, cookies etc.
The purposes and legal reasons of the processing of personal data;
Your personal data shared by you;
– To benefit from the products and services offered by our company, and / or the institutions and organizations you represent, to carry out the necessary studies, including, but not limited to, determining and implementing our company’s commercial and business strategies, conducting marketing activities, performing business development and planning activities,
– Conducting administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
– Ensuring the physical security and control of the locations in use of our company
– Establishing business partner / customer / supplier (authorized or employees) relations,
– Providing contractual requirements and financial agreement regarding products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties
– Execution of our company’s human resources policies
– Calling our company’s call center or using the internet page
Personal data collection and storage method;
Your personal data that you share with our company can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, by automated or non-automated methods, offices, branches, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and / or physical environments. The design of the necessary business processes and technical security infrastructure improvements are applied in order to prevent unauthorized access, manipulation, loss and damage to your personal data provided and stored by our company.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that they are not used outside the scope and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or if the processing purpose requires, if such a period is not foreseen. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company’s data flows by means of deletion, destruction or anonymization.
Transfer of Personal Data;
Your personal data, within the scope of laws and legislation and for the purposes described;
– Azim Petrol Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş. (Including Soothe Hotels & Travel Agency) and Demirören Holding companies,
– Companies that we have authorized, operating in the name and account of our Company, to our representatives,
– Regulatory and supervisory agencies, public institutions or organizations authorized to explicitly request your personal data in their laws,
– Within the scope of the stated purposes, to business partnerships, supplier and contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other real or legal persons,
-Business partners, third party service, authorized person for the above mentioned purposes in Turkey and abroad, without being limited to tax and similar consultants, mandatory persons related to legal follow-up processes, institutions and organizations and third parties including auditors and can be transferred to organizations.
As per Article 11 of KVKK, your rights; By applying to our company, your personal data;
- To find out if it is processed
- To request information if processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third persons to whom they are transferred domestically / abroad,
- To request correction if missing / incorrectly processed
- To request deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of KVKK,
- To request notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (e) and (f) to the third parties to which they are transferred,
- To objection to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively with automated systems
- You have the right to demand the remedy of the damage if you suffer damage due to being illegal.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, you can forward your request regarding the exercise of your rights stated above to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
In order to use your rights mentioned above, you can submit your request petition in person, with the necessary information to identify your identity, send it via a notary or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a secure electronic signature.